Improve Your Health and Reduce
Out-of-Pocket Medical Costs
ViCare is a behavioral health solution with patient-centric, innovative and caring solutions that can relieve:
- Disease Management
- Diet and Nutrition
A ViCare® Guide is a real therapist who will form a relationship with you. Your Guide will use scientifically-validated therapies to enable sustainable lifestyle changes which are the only reliable solutions to behavioral health issues like anxiety, depression, and stress.
You and your ViCare® Guide will:
- Set achievable goals
- Monitor progress through frequent check-ins
- Adjust the program as necessary
- Celebrate as goals are accomplished!
- Graduate with honor and pride
The Benefits of Working with a ViCare® Guide include:
A customized plan to help you accomplish the goals most important to you.
Simplified communication to reduce complications.
A coach to help keep you motivated and offer continued support.
Coordination between your trusted doctors and your ViCare® Guide.
Learn How ViCare® Can Help You
- Knowledge – the more you know about your symptoms and their causes, the more you can take control of them
- Care Delivery – we give you, your doctors and specialists the tools to organize your care plan and take the steps needed to achieve your goals
- Documentation – we take care of documenting everything needed for your plan and progress
- Support – changing your lifestyle has many new experiences and challenges, so we are here to help you through every step
Frequently asked questions
Common questions we get that may be the exact questions that are on your mind.
How do I know if I’m Eligible?
How much does it cost?
How long will I have to wait for an appointment?
Appointments are typically open within a week to 10 days.
How many appointments am I entitled to?
How do I choose my ViCare® Guide?
Your initial interview will be with our Chief Clinical Officer who will help you select the appropriate Guide. If you believe you would be better with another Guide, he will help you change.
How do I know my conversations will be confidential?
We are bound by state and federal regulations and our own ethical code to keep all your information absolutely confidential. Your employer will not even know you are enrolled.
How do I know ViCare® will help me?
We have had about 4,000 sessions with more than 350 members. We have successfully and sustainably enabled 90+ percent of our Enrollees to achieve their lifestyle goals.